Charitable Gift Planning
Charitable Gift Annuity
How It Works
- You transfer cash or securities to Kentucky Baptist Foundation.
- Kentucky Baptist Foundation pays you and/or one other beneficiary you name fixed income for life.
- The remaining balance passes to Kentucky Baptist Foundation to be held in an endowment for causes you designate or distributed outright to those causes when the contract ends at the death of the last beneficiary.
- Beneficiaries must be at least 50 at the time of the gift.
- Our minimum gift requirement is $5,000.
- Receive dependable, fixed income for life in return for your gift.
- In many cases, increase the cash flow you are currently receiving from stocks or CDs.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- A portion of your annuity payment will be tax-free.
Kentucky Baptist Foundation
P.O. Box 436389
Louisville KY 40253-6389
502-489-3533 | Fax: 502-489-3564