Charitable Gift Planning
Gifts of Life Insurance - New Policy
How It Works
- You can provide now for a future gift through Kentucky Baptist Foundation by naming us owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- You make annual gifts to Kentucky Baptist Foundation in the amount of the premium payments.
- When the policy matures the proceeds are paid to Kentucky Baptist Foundation, and we add them to the endowment fund you have established with us.
- You can make a significant gift from income instead of capital.
- Your gifts offsetting the premium payments are fully deductible.
- You build the future financial strength of the cause(s) named as beneficiary(s) of the endowment fund.
- More detail on gifts of life insurance - new policy.
- Fequently asked questions on gifts of life insurance - new policy
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.
Kentucky Baptist Foundation
P.O. Box 436389
Louisville KY 40253-6389
502-489-3533 | Fax: 502-489-3564