Charitable Gift Planning
Gifts of Partnership Interests
How It Works
- You convey a partnership interest to Kentucky Baptist Foundation.
- Kentucky Baptist Foundation sells it immediately and uses the proceeds for the purposes you designate.
- You receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the appraised value of the donated partnership interest, net of any liabilities.
- Under certain conditions, you may be able to use a partnership interest to fund a life-income arrangement, such as a Unitrust.
- You can have the satisfaction of making a significant gift that benefits both you and charitable causes important to you during your lifetime.
- More detail on gifts of partnership interests.
- Fequently asked questions on gifts of partnership interests
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.
Kentucky Baptist Foundation
P.O. Box 436389
Louisville KY 40253-6389
502-489-3533 | Fax: 502-489-3564