Charitable Gift Planning
Gifts From Your Retirement Plan
How It Works
- Name Kentucky Baptist Foundation as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k) or other qualified plan.
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your plan through your plan administrator.
- The balance in your plan passes to Kentucky Baptist Foundation after your passing for the benefit of the cause(s) you have named in your agreement with us.
- Avoid the double taxation your retirement savings would incur if you designated your heir(s) as beneficiary(ies).
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- You can revoke us as a beneficiary if your family's needs change.
Kentucky Baptist Foundation
P.O. Box 436389
Louisville KY 40253-6389
502-489-3533 | Fax: 502-489-3564