Charitable Gift Planning
Testamentary Life-Income Gifts
How It Works
- You write a will or revocable trust directing a bequest to Kentucky Baptist Foundation.
- You provide that the bequest first create a life-income gift benefiting your designated recipients.
- After their income interest terminates, the remaining balance in the gift remains at Kentucky Baptist Foundation as an endowment for charitable causes you name or is distributed outright to those causes.
- One estate asset can benefit both charity and your heirs or other desired beneficiaries.
- Your estate will be eligible to claim a charitable deduction for a portion of the amount of your bequest.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- More detail on testamentary life-income gifts.
- Fequently asked questions on testamentary life-income gifts
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.
Kentucky Baptist Foundation
P.O. Box 436389
Louisville KY 40253-6389
502-489-3533 | Fax: 502-489-3564