Charitable Gift Planning
Kentucky Baptist, Southern Baptist and other charitable causes rely on charitable gifts to meet their current needs and support their future. Gifts to those causes made through the Kentucky Baptist Foundation will be managed using the highest business and Christian ethical standards and methods.
Your gift can take multiple forms and can help you address your personal financial goals. Do you want to make a significant gift during your lifetime, or would a gift as part of your estate work better? Do you have a particular asset that you are thinking of donating? Do you want to increase your retirement income, or is your primary goal estate preservation? Are you carrying excess life insurance or a large balance in your retirement plan?
We will be pleased to work with you and your advisors to help you craft the gift plan that works best for your goals and dreams. Here are some places to start as you consider your options:
- Travel through the Legacy Planner to help you decide what plan will best meet your needs.
- Click here to see what options will meet your particular situation.
- Use the following guide to help you weigh your options.
- Give now, or give later?
- What assets to give?
- How can a gift pay me back?
- What are my choices in life income gifts?
- My goal is to keep my estate intact, not increase my income ...
Kentucky Baptist Foundation
P.O. Box 436389
Louisville KY 40253-6389
502-489-3533 | Fax: 502-489-3564